With companies now putting their best foot forward on the nVidia line, and not afraid to put an overclocking product on the line, Albatron have come up with what I call the best all round GeForce 4 video card to date.
Design wise, the card is huge, the same size as a Ti4600, so make sure your motherboard can handle the extra length of the card.
Being based on the Ti4200 core reduces the cost quite substantially. While it is somewhat slower in clock speeds to the Ti4600, it features all the exact same architectural features at the Ti4600, just clocked slower, raising the clock speeds to 4600 levels are a simple process, and even further if you have a well ventilated case.
The use of high quality memory modules only adds to the splender of the card. Overclocking is made simple with good quality components.
We did find the games bundle somewhat disappointing, but it's nice to see the games being cut rather than cutting the quality of the components on the card.
Fastest Ti4200 card
6 Layer PCB for enhanced Signal Quality
2.2ns BGA memory
Ramsinks on front and back for ram cooling
Video In and Out
Superb overclocking results
Small Games Bundle
Rating: 9.5 out of 10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Albatron Ti4200P Turbo - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Albatron Ti4200P Turbo - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Albatron Ti4200P Turbo - Page 3 [Features]
- Albatron Ti4200P Turbo - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test Setup and Synthetics]
- Albatron Ti4200P Turbo - Page 5 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- Albatron Ti4200P Turbo - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Direct3D]
- Albatron Ti4200P Turbo - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard