The Motherboard Continued
Turning the corner again, we've got our two RAM slots which support speeds of up to 2400MHz+ DDR via overclocking. When it comes to actual dividers, though, we only have up to 1866MHz DDR in the BIOS.
Below our RAM slots we've got our main 24-Pin ATX power connector on the left and on the right hand side you can see we've got a couple of fan headers. While the board is indeed small, you can see as we move around it we really do have everything you'd expect on the board.
Surprisingly, looking around the CPU area you can see while the board is indeed small, there's still a fair bit of room. For the most part, though, you'll find people won't be opting for massive coolers on this kind of board. Here we can also see that 4-Pin CPU power connector just towards the bottom left.
On the I/O side of things we've got a combo PS/2 port and under that two USB 3.0 ports in blue, and just to the right we can see another two blue USB 3.0 ports of which all run natively off the A75 chipset. Between them we've got two USB 2.0 ports and below that an eSATA port.
Moving over again, we see those USB 3.0 ports we mentioned and above that we've got a gigabit networking port running off the Realtek RTL8111E controller. Next to that we've got a VGA and HDMI out port and finally an optical port and five analogue audio connectors which run off the Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Motherboard]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard Continued]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 6 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [USB 2.0 and 3.0 Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 12 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom release Devil May Cry 5 soundtrack on Spotify/Steam
- Sixth Goku iteration added to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Kotal Kahn gets bodied in his own Mortal Kombat 11 reveal
- Heavy Rain/Detroit: Become Human will release on Epic Store
- Epic Games announces $100 million grant program
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023