Inside the Lian Li PC-Q25 Mini-Q SFF Chassis
With both panels off we can see inside of the Mini-Q. The first thing I noticed was it seems someone got a little overzealous with the hard drive rack, but nothing I can't bend back into shape. The hardware is in the white box strapped in here, while the fan and front panel wiring are free to move around with the absorbent paper.
The slightly bent drive system holds up to five 3.5" drives and has a hot swap panel installed in the back of the cage to make life a little easier as you want to add more storage into this little aluminum box.
The motherboard tray has little to offer outside of the four pre-installed risers. The 120mm fan above is set about ¾" above the top of the motherboard, so keep this in mind if you plan to use an aftermarket cooler.
I removed the fan just to show you how easy it is to remove and replace for cleaning later on. It uses rubber grommets and screws much like we are used to with the hard drive systems in a Lian Li case. You simply slide them out, and to reinstall them, you get the rubber in the holes and slide it forward.
Inside the rear of the Pc-Q25, there isn't a whole lot going on since most of this will be taken up with the rear I/O, PSU, and expansion cards. You will notice the cards don't screw in on the inside, look back to the image of the rear of the case, it's all externally mounted.
Spinning the case around you can see the five hot swap drives are controlled with two panels. The top one has two Molex connections for powering the three drives and of course corresponding SATA connections. The bottom panel is laid out the same but uses only one Molex connection and offers two SATA ports.
Wiring is kept simple inside the Mini-Q! All there is to connect to the motherboard are these two headers for the power switch and power LED.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Diablo III once resembled Diablo II
- Final Fantasy XIV's new expansion is called Shadowbringers
- Cliffy B is done making games
- Devil May Cry TV show coming to Netflix
- Sony skips E3 2019 for PlayStation-centric showcase
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Vital Progenix
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions