Lian Li keeps the packaging simple to help everyone save a bit of money. You get a rendering of the chassis at the right with the PC-Q25 naming on top of a bright green stripe that flanks the front and back of the box. The strange thing is that I found Pringles, cheese flavoured at that, in small pieces inside the box! I'm pretty sure it wasn't an intended gift, as it felt pretty stale to me.
The ends of the packaging show the PC-Q25's color options at the top and we received the Black version. The specifications chart is laid out in English on the left and what i guess is Taiwanese at the right. The bottom houses all of the ISO and UL certifications along with icons to aid in shipping.
As a cost cutting measure and since a lot of the chassis is covered in the specs chart, Lian Li went ahead and repeated the same information on both the front and rear of the box.
The right and left sides are matching panels too.
Opening the box and removing the case, we find Lian Li went with Styrofoam end caps to center and secure the chassis in transit. It did well as it and the plastic liner allowed for the arrival of a chassis in perfect shape even though the box looks a bit rough. Inside the liner you will find all of the included paperwork stacked up and laid directly on the chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Amazon Prime price will increase to $119 in May
- Pokemon Switch RPG listed as 2018 or later
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima to step down
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit