Corsair's TX750M has a pretty decent selection of cables and connectors. We get two ATX/EPS12V connectors, eight SATA, four Molex, four 8-pin PCI-E and of course the 20+4 pin Main. Making things even better is that we now have FDD connectors available, but only via the included Molex to FDD connectors.
The last time we took a look at the TX series power supplies, we had some issues with connector availability. This has been fixed to a certain extent as we now have a great list of connectors, but the selection of which cables to make modular and how many seems to be odd here.
Molex connectors are almost never used anymore with the exception of fans. It would have made more sense to have two natively wired SATA cables and a single modular Molex cable. There two modular connectors shared between the two modular PCI-E cables AND the modular ATX/EPS12V cable, so you can't use them all at once.
Lastly, we have two modular connectors for peripheral cables, but there is only one cable provided to utilize the two connectors.
Rail distribution is kept simple with a single 12V rail.
A Look Inside
Popping the bottom off the TX750M, we see that the power supply has received a slight cooling downgrade. The heatsinks are no longer finned on the top like they were with the TX750V2 and TX850V2.
The single primary capacitor is manufactured by Panasonic.
Over on the secondary side, Corsair utilizes the Japanese made Nippon Chemi-con capacitors.
The same Yate Loon D14BH-12 is back again with the TX750M providing the cooling for the unit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Metro Exodus will rock NVIDIA RTX real-time raytracing tech
- Fortnite made $126m on PC last month, PUBG made $103m
- COD: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered ships WITHOUT multiplayer?!
- Xbox One X update for DOOM teased, will we get 4K or 60FPS?!
- ARK: Survival Evolved tramples over to Nintendo Switch
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ال جى ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) تكييفات ا
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit