The Motherboard Continued
Moving to the top of the board we haven't got heaps going on with our normal 24-Pin ATX power connector. Next to that, we can also see our BIOS battery and next to that you can see we've got a fan header.
As for the RAM slots, we've got our typical four that support up to 16GB of DDR3 ranging from speeds of 800MHz to 1600MHz+. Higher RAM speeds are supported, but it's a little weird that Sapphire doesn't officially say that in their specifications.
Moving around to the CPU area, you can see our 8-Pin power connector and around the actual CPU area itself you can see it's extremely bare and flat. You can also see the little heatsink that Sapphire has got going on. It's nothing too spectacular, but indeed looks like it will do the job.
Moving to the I/O side of things, we've got a combo PS/2 port, four USB 2.0 headers and our Bluetooth receiver running off the Atheros AR3011 controller. Moving over, we've got an optical port which runs off the Realtek ALC892 codec and next to that we've got four video out connectors including HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA and DVI-D.
We've also got a single gigabit networking port that runs off the Marvell 88E8057 controller and below that we've got two USB 3.0 ports that run off the ASMedia controller. Finally, we've got our six analogue connectors which run off the Realtek ALC892 codec which also controls the optical port.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Motherboard]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard Continued]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 6 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [USB 2.0 and 3.0 Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 12 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ex Sony boss: Microsoft may give Sony a run for their money
- Nintendo may stream Switch games via Microsoft cloud servers
- Minecraft Earth AR game brings voxel building to real life
- New Evil Dead game may not star original Ash
- Epic Store tried to force sale onto devs, and it didn't work
- ASrock Z170 extreme7+ post issues code error 35 and 19
- Laptop screen goes black! HELP
- ASUS ROG Strix XG49VQ Review: 32:9 Gaming Goodness At 144Hz
- Laptop screen goes black! HELP
- What F number ?
- Project Nimbus: Complete Edition Clear For Takeoff On Nintendo Switch
- BOOM! Nexon and Final Strike Games Reveal New Title, Rocket Arena, Entering Closed Beta May 23rd
- CEMEX Ventures Invests In Energy Vault To Support Rapid Deployment Of Energy Store Technology Using Concrete Blocks
- Beware...the Zombie Hordes Are Evolving in Horror Survival Rogue-lite Deadly Days
- Talisman: Origins, A New Video Game Based On The Cult Favorite Fantasy Board Game, Comes To PC And Mobile Devices Today