Accessories and Documentation
As far as the mounting hardware goes, Cooler Master has this four piece kit of brackets and plates. In the middle are the universal back plate at the top, with plastic isolation material on both sides of the plate and the AMD mounting plate that can be installed in both directions. On both sides are the Intel mounting legs that have bolts that slide into position for the various sockets it supports.
Along with the plates and mounting setups, there is this hardware as well. You receive a little syringe of thermal paste, a socket to drive the nuts onto the mounting legs with the use of a screwdriver. The rubber rings are used to protect the motherboard and the four little screws are used to mount the AMD or Intel mounting to the S524.
The instruction manuals are very thorough. It starts with a detailed parts list so you can verify you have everything you need to get this installed on a motherboard. The step by step instructions have good images to help explain the text and will solve any issues you may run into. Along with the English version that is unfolded, there is a full set of multi-lingual instructions shipped inside as well.
Part of the hardware included in that slim white box is this universal mounting back plate. This is covered in plastic on this side over the Intel mounting, and the other is covered for AMD mounting. This way it is easy to tell which way the plate is installed on each type, as you want the plastic against the motherboard in either installation.
Since I already had the fan off so we could get a look at the top of the cooler, I took an image of the sticker on the fan so that you can not only get another look at the shape of the blades, but you can also read the part number and see the power specifications.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master GeminII S524 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit