Accessories and Documentation
As far as the mounting hardware goes, Cooler Master has this four piece kit of brackets and plates. In the middle are the universal back plate at the top, with plastic isolation material on both sides of the plate and the AMD mounting plate that can be installed in both directions. On both sides are the Intel mounting legs that have bolts that slide into position for the various sockets it supports.
Along with the plates and mounting setups, there is this hardware as well. You receive a little syringe of thermal paste, a socket to drive the nuts onto the mounting legs with the use of a screwdriver. The rubber rings are used to protect the motherboard and the four little screws are used to mount the AMD or Intel mounting to the S524.
The instruction manuals are very thorough. It starts with a detailed parts list so you can verify you have everything you need to get this installed on a motherboard. The step by step instructions have good images to help explain the text and will solve any issues you may run into. Along with the English version that is unfolded, there is a full set of multi-lingual instructions shipped inside as well.
Part of the hardware included in that slim white box is this universal mounting back plate. This is covered in plastic on this side over the Intel mounting, and the other is covered for AMD mounting. This way it is easy to tell which way the plate is installed on each type, as you want the plastic against the motherboard in either installation.
Since I already had the fan off so we could get a look at the top of the cooler, I took an image of the sticker on the fan so that you can not only get another look at the shape of the blades, but you can also read the part number and see the power specifications.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master GeminII S524 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- All the legit Destiny 2 deals for PC during release week
- Battlegrounds physical copy teased for Xbox One
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard