The GeminII S524 comes in the white and purple packaging that we are accustomed to. With a large image of the GeminII S524 in the back, the naming, socket compatibility and the three features listed really stand out.
There isn't too much going on with this side panel, just another angle to look at the S524 and the socket compatibility again.
The back is covered with a five point feature list in eight various languages. At the bottom there are three drawings that cover all of the dimensional measurements of the cooler.
This side of the GeminII S524 holds the specifications chart that covers a bit about the cooler body and everything you want to know about the fan included inside.
Just because Cooler Master made some effort to have something on the top of the packaging, I figured I should get an image of this as well.
On the bottom you will find that this is a CPU cooler included in the box along with all of the notification and certification icons.
Inside of the cardboard you will find the cooler shipped in layers of dense foam. One ring keeps the fan in place, while the bottom stack is cut to surround the odd shaped cooler. The hardware is shipped in the gap under the fins in the area that will offer clearance later.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master GeminII S524 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz