Packaging & Instructions
The front of the Sentry Mix packaging is straight forward and very matter of fact. You get a clear image of the face of the unit and 3 icons denoting the important features; six channels, 50W per channel and five changeable LED color options.
The reverse of the packaging shows three images. The first is a closer look at the wiring connectivity behind the controller, a look at the Mix installed, and a much closer look at the sliders. The bottom half of the packaging contains the features list, a statement about the Sentry Mix and the specifications to the right.
As I unfolded this one piece of paper I found that this side of the instructions shows everything you need to verify at the top. This covers the parts as in wiring, power leads, screws and how and where to install it into our case. On the bottom left it says in very tiny print that this controller will run from 40% of 12V to 100% of that same 12V as you adjust the slider from the bottom to the top.
If you already know where a fan controller that comes as a 5.25" device needs to be installed, and you have all the parts, this is the part of the instructions that you really need. As you can see, it shows the Molex plugs go to the power supply, and the 3-pin leads are for the fans. It doesn't get any simpler than this!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite's dances could cost Epic big
- Devil May Cry 5 trailer - V's demons & Dante's murderer?
- RDR2 is 1st in UK sales chart, Smash Ultimate drops to 4th
- Kingdom Hearts III - 'Final Battle' official trailer release
- Smash Bros. Ultimate bug: Isabelle's Infinite Assist trophy
- Z77, using sound card and onboard sound
- Convert EML file to PST file
- GROOVE X Introduce a New Companion Robot, 'LOVOT'
- New PhishER Product from KnowBe4 Helps Contain Email Threats
- Scientific Games Announces Settlement in Shuffle Tech Litigation
- Joy to the Streamers! 1,000 Dreams Fund Announces 'Stream The Halls' 24-Hour Holiday Charity Fundraiser on Twitch
- Gaming Innovation Group Inc.: Key Dates Announcement for Reverse Share Split