Packaging & Instructions
The front of the Sentry Mix packaging is straight forward and very matter of fact. You get a clear image of the face of the unit and 3 icons denoting the important features; six channels, 50W per channel and five changeable LED color options.
The reverse of the packaging shows three images. The first is a closer look at the wiring connectivity behind the controller, a look at the Mix installed, and a much closer look at the sliders. The bottom half of the packaging contains the features list, a statement about the Sentry Mix and the specifications to the right.
As I unfolded this one piece of paper I found that this side of the instructions shows everything you need to verify at the top. This covers the parts as in wiring, power leads, screws and how and where to install it into our case. On the bottom left it says in very tiny print that this controller will run from 40% of 12V to 100% of that same 12V as you adjust the slider from the bottom to the top.
If you already know where a fan controller that comes as a 5.25" device needs to be installed, and you have all the parts, this is the part of the instructions that you really need. As you can see, it shows the Molex plugs go to the power supply, and the 3-pin leads are for the fans. It doesn't get any simpler than this!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Super Meat Boy is a success on Switch
- Final Fantasy XV on PC will support mods
- Final Fantasy XV PC specs, release date announced
- Co-op platformer Super Chariot coming to the Nintendo Switch
- SEGA launch mystery game reveal countdown website
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series