The Strontium Matrix Series 120GB SSD SSD
Here we get our first look at the Strontium Matrix Series drive. The labels are on opposite sides from what we are used to seeing. On the bottom side shown here, the capacity size and model type are listed.
The back of the drive has a printed label with the model and serial number. If you look past the laser print like sticker, you can see the Micron sticker underneath.
On the side we see the all familiar Micron case design that has the mounting points where they should be.
The SATA power and data connectors are offset as they should be.
Inside we found a Marvell 88SS9174-BKK2 controller and sixteen Micron 25nm flash chips.
There are eight NAND flash chips per side of the PCB. On this side we also see the Micron cache buffer chip.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Strontium Matrix Series 120GB SSD]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - AIDA64 Random Access Time]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 10 [PCMark Vantage - Drives with Data Testing]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - AS SSD]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Passmark]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]