Swiftech have put together one of the best GPU coolers I have ever seen. This unit is relatively inexpensive with very good cooling results. Designed for the hardcore user this defiantly a must to have.
One thing I should point out to those of you who may think that this is a just plug and go operation, you are slightly going to be disappointed. This unit must have a water cooling system to operate. This is how the unit dissipated the heat generated. Also being Peltier based you must make sure that if you are running a loop system (from the CPU then to the GPU cooler) the CPU will already have heated the cooling liquid up, and its heat transfer ability may be somewhat hampered. To combat this you will need special water cooling liquids (that have a higher boiling point than water alone) to allow maximum cooling.
Once running you will find out this unit can provide more pros than cons to your system.
Freezing level temperatures
Ultra quiet (no fan needed)
Superior performance than air cooling
Generates a lot of heat in the cooling liquid
Rating 9 out of 10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gearbox hiring writer for Borderlands 3
- Take-Two: Microtransactions help buffer risk of new IP
- UK official responds to lootbox petition
- Rocket League hosts Halloween event 'Haunted Hallows'
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz