CNC machined aluminium L2"xW2"xH1"
Type II, class 2 blue anodized anticorrosion treatment
Built-in quick-connect fittings for 1/2" OD tubing (3/8" ID)
0.225" thick CNC machined copper base plate
Outer face is lapped flat to 3/10 of 1/1000", and mirror polished. Centre section is raised to provide clearance for ATI Radeon stabilizer frame assemblies.
Heat dissipation capacity
Up to 53W continuous thermal load to ambient temperature.
Thermoelectric module data, and requirements
Module hot side is directly submersed into the coolant for optimal heat dissipation.
Power Supply Requirements
Minimum 7.5A at 12 volts
Qmax: 80.3 w
Imax: 8 amps
Umax: 15.2 v
ÄTmax: 65 °C
Overall dimensions: L2.43" x W2.43" x H1.44" (L61.7 x W61.7 x H36.6 mm)
NVidia: 4 spring loaded 2-56 S/S socket screws, providing ~20 lb. of pressure overall
ATI: 2 spring loaded 4-40 S/S philips screws, providing ~17 lb. of pressure overall
Tubing compatibility: 1/2" OD (3/8" ID), tube inserts included for use with soft vinyl tubing
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pornhub traffic hardens when YouTube went limp during crash
- Darksiders III will be around 15+ of gameplay, HDR supported
- Rocket League to go 4K/60FPS on Xbox One X, likely crossplay
- SEGA announces Sonic franchise has shipped 800 million units
- Dynasty Warriors 8 hacks n' slashes its way onto the Switch
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam