CNC machined aluminium L2"xW2"xH1"
Type II, class 2 blue anodized anticorrosion treatment
Built-in quick-connect fittings for 1/2" OD tubing (3/8" ID)
0.225" thick CNC machined copper base plate
Outer face is lapped flat to 3/10 of 1/1000", and mirror polished. Centre section is raised to provide clearance for ATI Radeon stabilizer frame assemblies.
Heat dissipation capacity
Up to 53W continuous thermal load to ambient temperature.
Thermoelectric module data, and requirements
Module hot side is directly submersed into the coolant for optimal heat dissipation.
Power Supply Requirements
Minimum 7.5A at 12 volts
Qmax: 80.3 w
Imax: 8 amps
Umax: 15.2 v
ÄTmax: 65 °C
Overall dimensions: L2.43" x W2.43" x H1.44" (L61.7 x W61.7 x H36.6 mm)
NVidia: 4 spring loaded 2-56 S/S socket screws, providing ~20 lb. of pressure overall
ATI: 2 spring loaded 4-40 S/S philips screws, providing ~17 lb. of pressure overall
Tubing compatibility: 1/2" OD (3/8" ID), tube inserts included for use with soft vinyl tubing
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard