The Strontium Gamma Series 115GB SSD SSD
Here we get our first look at the actual drive. The color scheme is carried over and we see the product series as well as the capacity size.
The back label gives us the same information and adds the product and serial numbers.
On the side we found the standard mounting points and they are located where they should be.
The SATA power and data connectors are also offset where they should be. It should be noted that the Strontium Gamma Series does not ship with a desktop adapter bracket.
It's time to pop the top for the big reveal. Here we found the standard SandForce SF-1222 controller and sixteen 25nm Micron flash chips.
There are eight NAND flash chips on each side which gives us a total of 128GB, but two are used for SandForce's propriety technology.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:30 pm CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Strontium Gamma Series 115GB SSD]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - AIDA64 Random Access Time]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 10 [PCMark Vantage - Drives with Data Testing]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - AS SSD]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Passmark]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]