The Corsair Hydro Series H80 CPU Cooler
The top of the H80 head unit has some nice additions. There is the grey button with a fan logo to adjust the fans in three stages. Around the button is a white plastic insert that is backlit and will show the amount of lit bars to correspond with the fan speed selected, and the little man icon also lights up white.
The tubing is still attached by pressing the tubing over the ninety degree fittings that swivel to allow the tubes to move for easier installation. Also, if you need to swap out the pre-installed Intel hardware, these two screws are half of what needs removal.
Above the Corsair logo on the front, this side offers room to plug in two 4-pin fans, but the unit ships with 3-pin fans. The wiring to power the pump and fans, and sense RPMs also starts on the top side of the head unit.
On the opposite side than the tubing, you find the other half of the screws that need removed to swap out the mounting hardware. The pins at the top edge are where you would connect the Corsair Link to this unit.
For purposes of protecting the copper cold plate, the H80 gets a plastic cap just like all the rest we see.
Not sure why I seem to get this a lot, but again I find that my cooler not only has a nice even layer of pre-applied TIM, it also comes with pre-applied dirt and what looks like a fuzzy string.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Super Meat Boy is a success on Switch
- Final Fantasy XV on PC will support mods
- Final Fantasy XV PC specs, release date announced
- Co-op platformer Super Chariot coming to the Nintendo Switch
- SEGA launch mystery game reveal countdown website
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series