The Corsair Hydro Series H80 CPU Cooler
The top of the H80 head unit has some nice additions. There is the grey button with a fan logo to adjust the fans in three stages. Around the button is a white plastic insert that is backlit and will show the amount of lit bars to correspond with the fan speed selected, and the little man icon also lights up white.
The tubing is still attached by pressing the tubing over the ninety degree fittings that swivel to allow the tubes to move for easier installation. Also, if you need to swap out the pre-installed Intel hardware, these two screws are half of what needs removal.
Above the Corsair logo on the front, this side offers room to plug in two 4-pin fans, but the unit ships with 3-pin fans. The wiring to power the pump and fans, and sense RPMs also starts on the top side of the head unit.
On the opposite side than the tubing, you find the other half of the screws that need removed to swap out the mounting hardware. The pins at the top edge are where you would connect the Corsair Link to this unit.
For purposes of protecting the copper cold plate, the H80 gets a plastic cap just like all the rest we see.
Not sure why I seem to get this a lot, but again I find that my cooler not only has a nice even layer of pre-applied TIM, it also comes with pre-applied dirt and what looks like a fuzzy string.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- THQ Nordic has 34 unannounced projects in development
- THQ buys Timesplitters IP
- Diablo III coming to Nintendo Switch
- Rainbow Six Siege free-to-play trail beginning August 16th
- Rune: Ragnarok receives teaser trailer, screenshots & PC req
- Buy (5 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $1,150
- TRENDnet TWC-L10 Wi-Fi Light Bulb Security Camera Review
- Buy (3 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $900
- Buy (2Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $800
- Fnatic miniSTREAK Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Legendary Actor Patrick Stewart To Narrate My Memory of Us
- Hi-Rez Studios Establishes New Development Studios, Strengthens Publishing Position
- Guardians of the Sky Arrives for TERA PC with Aerial Content and Limited Time Loot
- Lian Li Fuse Classic Brushed Aluminum and Modern RGB Lighting with new LANCOOL ONE Chassis
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution