The LZG-1000 comes with plenty of cables to make sure that you can utilize the full 1kW of power available. For what little power is left after putting the Main, dual EPS12V/ATX4+4 and six PCI-E connectors to use, Kingwin makes sure that you've got plenty of cables and connectors for peripherals. This includes ten SATA connectors, five Molex connectors and a single FDD connector. That should take care of almost everyone and if more is needed, you should probably be looking at a higher wattage power supply.
The LZG-1000 keeps the rail distribution sweet and simple with a single 12V rail.
A Look Inside
Taking the bottom off the LZG-1000, we are presented with the customary two rows of heatsinks that we have seen in every Super Flower based unit to date. It has worked very well in the past, but this is also the highest wattage unit we've seen from them as well.
Dual Nippon Chemi-Con capacitors adorn the primary side of the LZG-100.
The secondary side is packed full of Nippon Chemi-Con's as well. It's always nice to see 100% Japanese capacitor construction.
Globe Fan provides the 140mm unit that cools this power supply. The model number on this particular fan is RL4B B1402512HH.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's next-gen foldable smartphone to launch early 2019
- Microsoft teases 'all-new Xbox hardware' at Gamescom 2018
- TSMC expecting Q4 2018 growth from next-gen GPUs from NVIDIA
- Borderlands 3 may still be a ways off
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit