Inside the Box
The unit sits in the box just like this with a half inch of foam protecting it on all sides except the bottom of the box.
As has become commonplace, the I/O specification label is on the top of the PSU.
The Lazer Gold logo is only displayed on one side of the unit.
The other side is a blank slate with the exception of a serial number.
If you've paid any attention to a number of our reviews, you'll quickly recognize this as yet another Super Flower based power supply with the style of modular cables on the front. For those wondering, the LZG-1000 is simply a rebranded SF-1000P14XE. All the Super Flower based units we have had on our benches have done exceptionally well, so we will expect the same from this one.
Airflow is kept to a maximum with the honeycomb mesh grill and minimal obstruction on the back of the unit.
Taking a peek at the bottom, we catch a glimpse of the 140mm LED fan that cools the LZG-1000.
The eight modular cables that are included are fully sleeved.
Also included in the box are the user manual, power cable and mounting screws.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series