The VF3000F comes in a really cool looking box. Across the top "dual fan cooler" is splashed above the VF3000F name in lime green just above a cutaway so you can see the cooler inside. For those shopping off the shelf, the box plainly states which cards are supported and this is the GTX 470 / 465 model.
I just thought the way the art wraps around the top and onto the sides looked worthy of an image. Neither side panel offers anything other than this being a dual fan cooler.
On the back is where you will find the features and specifications. The five point feature list and short specs chart may leave you wondering a bit about the cooler. This is why Zalman adds the six hexagonal shaped images, so you can see what they are trying to explain.
When you first open the box, you are greeted with all of the hardware for the VF3000F along with its accessories. I didn't mention the cloth carrying handle until now, but you can see it has beefy reinforcements, so you shouldn't drop this cooler if you want to swing it around a bit.
Under the cardboard that was keeping the hardware and accessories at the top, you find the cooler in a plastic snap together enclosure to give you the best chance at receiving a pristine product.
Separated by the cardboard this cooling plate is sitting on, the black anodized aluminum phase and memory cooling plate ships alongside the cooler. This keeps the finish on the plate nice, and keeps it from trying to dig through that plastic in transit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Zalman VF3000F Dual Turbine VGA Cooler]
- Page 5 [The Zalman VF3000F Dual Turbine VGA Cooler Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 8 [Test System &Testing Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 official PC system requirements revealed
- Father of Sonic joins Square Enix to work on new game
- Stardew Valley was the most downloaded Switch game in 2017
- Vive Pro's recommended PC specs may get bumped up
- Sony and Nike make official PS2 shoes
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series