Kingwin provides more than enough cables and connectors to make full use of the power offered by the LZP-550. Native cables include the20+4 Main, ATX 4+4, one PCI-E 8-pin connector and one PCI-E 6-pin connector. Modular cables include two more PCI-E connectors, eight SATA, five Molex and a single FDD connector.
Rail distribution isn't something to worry about with the LZP-550 since it features a single 12V rail.
A Look Inside
Once we start to take the power supply apart, we find that the PCB is much more compact than the actual housing implies. Two rows of heatsinks keep the LZP-550 sufficiently cool so that it is capable of running without the fan spinning a majority of the time.
Taking a look at the capacitors, we find a Nippon Chemi-con capacitor adorning the primary side of the power supply. It's always nice to see quality Japanese 105C rated capacitors on the inside.
The same Nippon Chemi-Con 105C capacitors can be found on the secondary as well.
While not pictured, the LZP-550 uses the same fan as the Super Flower Golden King. It is manufactured by Globe Fan and is a 140mm, 1200RPM fan.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard