Kingwin provides more than enough cables and connectors to make full use of the power offered by the LZP-550. Native cables include the20+4 Main, ATX 4+4, one PCI-E 8-pin connector and one PCI-E 6-pin connector. Modular cables include two more PCI-E connectors, eight SATA, five Molex and a single FDD connector.
Rail distribution isn't something to worry about with the LZP-550 since it features a single 12V rail.
A Look Inside
Once we start to take the power supply apart, we find that the PCB is much more compact than the actual housing implies. Two rows of heatsinks keep the LZP-550 sufficiently cool so that it is capable of running without the fan spinning a majority of the time.
Taking a look at the capacitors, we find a Nippon Chemi-con capacitor adorning the primary side of the power supply. It's always nice to see quality Japanese 105C rated capacitors on the inside.
The same Nippon Chemi-Con 105C capacitors can be found on the secondary as well.
While not pictured, the LZP-550 uses the same fan as the Super Flower Golden King. It is manufactured by Globe Fan and is a 140mm, 1200RPM fan.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD appoints fresh blood to Radeon team
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top