Inside the Box
This is just how things sit inside the box when you first open it up. The power supply has a single layer of bubble wrap to protect and cushion it and is surrounded by cardboard on all sides. Under each of these sections of cardboard are cables and accessories.
The LZP-550 is finished in matte black. The I/O specification label for the power supply is located on the top.
Kingwin displays the Lazer Platinum logo on one side of the power supply.
The other side is blank with the exception of a serial number.
The front of the power supply houses the universal modular connections. Each connection comes with its own dust cover and two have been removed for the picture.
The back features the typical honeycomb mesh grill for excellent ventilation of the unit.
On the bottom, we find the 140mm fan that cools the LZP-550.
Also included in the package are a few modular cables to tailor the power supply to your specific needs.
Rounding off the list of what is in the package are the AC power cord, user manual, mounting thumbscrews and a warning card that lets you know the fan doesn't spin until it is necessary.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for Switch has had a 2hr reveal
- SOMA's 'easy' Safe Mode finally makes its way to PS4
- Mega Man Collection coming to the Nintendo Switch
- Moss is coming this February on PSVR, new trailer released
- Biomutant has had a new gameplay teaser trailer released
- BIOSTAR G330 256GB SATA III SSD Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit