What You Get
Before we delve into the different capabilities of this device, lets take a quick peek at just what we get when we open the box. As we sort through all the gear, we will have a bit better understanding concerning just what this thing really does.
The panel itself is a pretty small item that is designed to fit into a standard 5.25" drive bay. It has a short length that won't get into the way of anything, so should fit into any empty space you have in your case. This will be the control point of all functions of the device.
Since we have front mounted ports, we need to have some means of getting the connection between the Nexus Panel and the system. This is accomplished by use of these shielded cables. The blocked ends of the cables go to the Nexus Panel and the other ends hook into existing ports in the system. The colored wiring on the left is for monitoring the fan speeds of the HSF fan. One set goes from the mainboard header to the Nexus Panel and the other goes from the panel to the fan. This will give you the capability of not only monitoring the fan speeds, but also let you control the fan speed by means of the central knob on the front of the panel.
You will receive three probes in the package. Each one hooks into the back of the Nexus Panel and then are secured to their appropriate locations. Though the probes are tagged, they are all the same. The tagging keeps confusion to a minimum since there are corresponding ports on the back of the panel to hook them into.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Nexus Panel - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Nexus Panel - Page 2 [Multi-function Panel?]
- Nexus Panel - Page 3 [Installation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Buy:iPhone X www.BizFests.com Apple "30Pieces" 256GB $31,470
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard