What You Get
Before we delve into the different capabilities of this device, lets take a quick peek at just what we get when we open the box. As we sort through all the gear, we will have a bit better understanding concerning just what this thing really does.
The panel itself is a pretty small item that is designed to fit into a standard 5.25" drive bay. It has a short length that won't get into the way of anything, so should fit into any empty space you have in your case. This will be the control point of all functions of the device.
Since we have front mounted ports, we need to have some means of getting the connection between the Nexus Panel and the system. This is accomplished by use of these shielded cables. The blocked ends of the cables go to the Nexus Panel and the other ends hook into existing ports in the system. The colored wiring on the left is for monitoring the fan speeds of the HSF fan. One set goes from the mainboard header to the Nexus Panel and the other goes from the panel to the fan. This will give you the capability of not only monitoring the fan speeds, but also let you control the fan speed by means of the central knob on the front of the panel.
You will receive three probes in the package. Each one hooks into the back of the Nexus Panel and then are secured to their appropriate locations. Though the probes are tagged, they are all the same. The tagging keeps confusion to a minimum since there are corresponding ports on the back of the panel to hook them into.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Nexus Panel - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Nexus Panel - Page 2 [Multi-function Panel?]
- Nexus Panel - Page 3 [Installation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD appoints fresh blood to Radeon team
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top