Accessories and Documentation
While I know the power wiring of the fans isn't an accessory, it does lead into the next image we will see. Arctic Cooling has used a 4-pin mini connector for use with GPU stock fan plugs, or the option of the 3-pin that works with an adapter for power.
Part of the accessories that come with the Accelero XP II are what you see here. There is a bag with pre-cut thermal pads in it, that fan power adapter I mentioned, the mounting hardware and expansion slot cover, and the new G-1 glue for the memory heat sinks.
These are all the heat sinks that come shipped in the box. Since there is multi-card compatibility, some of these you will use, some you won't; it depends on the model of the card you are using.
The front side of the instruction sheet covers the parts list, the preparation of the card and starts the installation process. All of this is easy to follow with good explanations and excellent drawings to make the installation as easy to understand as possible.
The back of the instructions cover the new G-1's application, pressure time, and the five hour cure time of this material. Moving over to the phase area of the card, you are just a few screws and plugging in the fan away from completion.
Just like the original, to use this cooler with my GTX 470, I needed the additional VR003 hardware kit boxed here.
These come with their own instructions and at this point it is where things differed. Since you got the new cooler, don't use the RAM sink compound in this kit; refer to the original set of instructions for that.
Here is the kit that comes inside. You get the tube of "paste", a new mounting bracket and a full set of new heat sinks for the specific cards listed on the front.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Arctic Cooling Accelero Xtreme Plus II VGA Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Installation and Finished Product Continued]
- Page 8 [Testing and Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Android 17 officially joins Dragon Ball FighterZ roster
- Battlerite Royale Early Access trailer released
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, official launch trailer released
- Football fans protest eSports, throw controllers on field
- Intel increases 14nm production in its fight with AMD Ryzen
- For Sale [10 Pieces] Apple iPhone Xs/Xs Max 64GB New $5,990CAD
- Recommendations replacing my Asus laptop Wifi adapter
- اقرب توكيل وايت ويل شبرا الخيمة (01225025360) توكيل ص¡
- EP2C602 wont post
- صيانة كريازى مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجة كريازى الت
- AkkenCloud Announces Vendor Management Systems Integration Partnership with JobRobotix
- USR ID adds tamper alert feature to mobile phone proximity lock app Leash
- Bitmain Announces Next-Generation ASIC Chip, New Mining Machine will be Available Soon
- Awesome Adventuring on the Go: Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse launches today on Nintendo Switch
- Uncle Death Radically Skateboards His Way to PC in LET IT DIE, Coming Soon to Steam