The Motherboard Continued
Moving away from the bottom of the board and up to the top, you can see our four DDR3 DIMM slots. As for speed, you can see just above the top most DIMM slot that up to 1866MHz is officially supported, but of course higher is possible if you have good enough RAM and APU.
Under our RAM slots you can see we've got our main 24-Pin ATX power connector. Apart from those two items, though, there's not much else going on and it's now time to check out the CPU area itself.
Here we can see that we've got our main 8-Pin CPU power connector and of course our FM1 socket for our A8-3850 that we'll be using today. Like most motherboards we see these days, we've got a pretty clean setup around the socket and you can see we've got a little heatsink towards the I/O connectors.
Moving around to the I/O side of things, we've got our combo PS/2 port, two USB 2.0 ports, HDMI, DVI-D and VGA for onboard video connectivity. Next to that you can see we've got a clear CMOS button along with a further two USB 2.0 ports and an eSATA port.
You can see our two USB 3.0 ports that are powered natively by the chipset and above that we've got Gigabit networking via the Realtek 8111E controller. Finally, we finish up with 5 analogue connectors and an optical out port that runs off the Realtek ALC892 HD audio Codec.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- FS 30 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $7,740
- HyperX Alloy Elite RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit