The tower of power, elegance and technical elegance is shipped in a very large box with a dark background of a stormy nature scene. Predominantly in the front is the first look at the Temjin TJ11.
The right side has a brief description of what goes into the TJ11 followed by a seven point feature list in varying languages.
The rear of the packaging holds a twelve point feature list for just the interior of the chassis. Go ahead and blow this image up to full size, there is a lot to cover inside the chassis, but I will get to all this later in the review.
The left side of the TJ11 box houses the specifications list. A few things to note on this list are the material and thickness used, the hot swap hard drive bays, the 9+1 expansion slots and the ability to house two PSUs.
I had this ATX motherboard box very handy next to where I take my images. Just in case you still didn't have an idea of just how large this box is, this should give you a much better idea.
Inside the box you will find that the TJ11 is secured in the center of the box with a mix of thick cardboard and high density foam, with a plastic liner to keep scratches from happening in transit. Under the inner packaging you will find a white box full of hardware tucked into the bottom half.
Wrapped in bubbles and slid into the bottom cap, SilverStone ships an aluminum mouse pad that matches the chassis with naming of both SilverStone and the TJ11, but also has an image of the chassis on it to boot.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The SilverStone SST-TJ11B-W Tower Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside The SilverStone SST-TJ11B-W Tower Chassis]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product Continued]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mega Man Legacy Collection has sold 1 million units
- Mario's voice enters Guinness World Record, 100 performances
- Mortal Engines movie could HARDCORE fail, $42m made so far
- God of War's director confirms viewable Death Stranding demo
- New Street Fighter V character 'Kage' image leaked early
- Symbaroum: Yndaros - The Darkest Star expansion Released Today
- Enjoy the Winter Season of R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud
- Warlords Awakening release surprises for Christmas
- The Switchblade Christmas Update Is Out Now
- Great Britain & Ireland DLC Out Now For Railway Empire