As for the line up here today, we're going to be checking out our MSI A75MA-G55 motherboard against the Sapphire Pure Platinum A75, GIGABYTE A75-UD4H and ASUS M5A99X EVO with the latter most board being based on the 990X chipset using the X6 1100T CPU.
On the overclocking side of things, the MSI A75MA-G55 did a good job achieving a base clock of 120MHz. This combined with the 29x multiplier means that our final CPU speed comes in at 3502.96MHz as you can see below, or 3.5GHz as illustrated in our graphs.
This isn't a bad overclock and sits in line with some of the other motherboards we've tested. I thought that the lack of 8-Pin connector might limit us a little, but the Llano platform is also a more mainstream platform so it's obviously not going to be as necessary.
Everything is looking pretty good so far with this mATX sized A75 offering. Let's just hope that the good news continues as we get into the benchmarking side of things.
Let's get started!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- Xbox saves work with Final Fantasy XV on PC
- Luigi's Balloon World/new outfits for Super Mario Odyssey
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit