The Motherboard Continued
Moving away from the bottom of the motherboard and to the top, there's not a lot going on outside of the normal inclusions. You can see we've got four DIMM slots which support up to 32GB of DDR3 memory at speeds ranging from 1066MHz DDR to 1866MHz DDR.
Below our RAM slots you can see the only other really stand out is of course that typical 24-Pin ATX power connector. Next to that you can see we've also got a four pin fan header.
Moving around to the CPU area side, there's not heaps that stands out with a fairly basic setup going on. Of course, there's one thing that does stand out and that's the fact that for the CPU power connector, MSI have opted to use only a 4-Pin connector instead of the standard 8-Pin. Hopefully the lack of the extra four pins doesn't affect our overclocking capabilities.
Finally, we finish up with the I/O side of things and starting from the left you can see our combo PS/2 port and two USB 2.0 ports below that. Moving across, you can see our connectivity options which include HDMI, VGA and DVI-D. Moving across, we've got a further two USB 2.0 ports and Gigabit networking via the Realtek RTL8111E controller. Next to that we've got a further two USB ports, but these are USB 3.0 provided natively via the A75 chipset and finally, we finish up with our 6 audio ports that run off the Realtek ALC887 codec.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top