Looking at the testbed, there's no surprises here, so let's just get straight into the overclocking side of things to see what we could get out of the ASRock A75 Extreme6. Messing around in the BIOS, we eventually got up and running with our base clock coming in at 127MHz.
As you can see above, with our 29x multiplier that means our A8-3850 comes in at a healthy 3,679MHz or 3.68GHz as illustrated in our graphs. What was really cool about this overclock, though, was the fact we didn't need to change our memory divider from the 1866MHz DDR one. This means that our memory came in at 2030MHz DDR using the aggressive 7-9-7-24 timings.
There's not really much more that needs to be said. In our graphs today we'll be looking at the ASRock A75 Extreme6 running at stock and overclocked. For comparisons sake, we've also got our Sapphire Pure Platinum A75, GIGABYTE A75-UD4H and our ASUS M5A99X EVO which uses the Phenom II X6 1100T processors instead of the A8-3850 that are present in our other motherboards.
Let's get started!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sources: Nintendo restricts review copies to curb leaks
- Dead Space 2 dev recounts harsh reality of game budgets
- Analysts forecast Capcom will miss net sales target
- Capcom ships 4 million copies of Resident Evil 7
- Petroglyph Games announce new RTS- Forged Battalion
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz