The Motherboard Continued
Heading up towards the top of the board, you can see our four DIMM slots that hold up to 32GB of DDR3 ranging from 800MHz DDR to 1866MHz DDR. With that said, ASRock mention on their site overclocking speeds of 2400MHz+ DDR. Clearly this isn't an "official" speed, but if you have the right modules, clearly ASRock say this speed could be achieved.
Also around here you can see our main 24-Pin ATX power connector and just to the left of that you can see a single USB 3.0 header. Apart from these three main items up here, there's not much more to look at.
Turning the corner, you can see our main 8-Pin CPU power connector and just above that we've got a fan header. Moving to the CPU socket, there's no real surprises with a fairly standard setup going on and plenty of room for most coolers.
We finish up with the I/O side of things and starting from the left, you can see a combo PS/2 header and two USB 3.0 ports that run off the ASMedia ASM1042 controller. To the left of that we've got a VGA, DVI-D and HDMI port along with a clear CMOS button. Continuing to move along, we've got an eSATA port that is shared with the ASMedia ASM1061 SATA III controller. Above that we've got a 1394 FireWire port and two USB 2.0 ports.
Continuing to move across, we've got another two USB 3.0 ports controlled via the AMD A75 chipset and above that we've got a Gigabit networking port running off the Realtek RTL8111E controller. Finally, we finish up with five auxiliary ports and an optical out that runs off the Realtek ALC892 audio codec.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rum Runner's Pack free DLC debuts to Pillars of Eternity 2
- New Battlerite Royale screenshots unveil UI/more gameplay
- Co-op monster hunting title, Duntless releases open beta
- Dark Souls Remastered releases a whole day early on Steam
- Borderlands 2 is free-to-play and 75% off Steam this weekend
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit