The Motherboard Continued
Heading up towards the top of the board, you can see our four DIMM slots that hold up to 32GB of DDR3 ranging from 800MHz DDR to 1866MHz DDR. With that said, ASRock mention on their site overclocking speeds of 2400MHz+ DDR. Clearly this isn't an "official" speed, but if you have the right modules, clearly ASRock say this speed could be achieved.
Also around here you can see our main 24-Pin ATX power connector and just to the left of that you can see a single USB 3.0 header. Apart from these three main items up here, there's not much more to look at.
Turning the corner, you can see our main 8-Pin CPU power connector and just above that we've got a fan header. Moving to the CPU socket, there's no real surprises with a fairly standard setup going on and plenty of room for most coolers.
We finish up with the I/O side of things and starting from the left, you can see a combo PS/2 header and two USB 3.0 ports that run off the ASMedia ASM1042 controller. To the left of that we've got a VGA, DVI-D and HDMI port along with a clear CMOS button. Continuing to move along, we've got an eSATA port that is shared with the ASMedia ASM1061 SATA III controller. Above that we've got a 1394 FireWire port and two USB 2.0 ports.
Continuing to move across, we've got another two USB 3.0 ports controlled via the AMD A75 chipset and above that we've got a Gigabit networking port running off the Realtek RTL8111E controller. Finally, we finish up with five auxiliary ports and an optical out that runs off the Realtek ALC892 audio codec.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- SMITE Nintendo Switch release planned for November 16th
- Smash Bros. Ultimate/Pokemon: Let's Go to bump Switch sales
- Nintendo celebrate 1,000 games on Switch with new trailer
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- G-Technology Mobile SSD R Series 1TB Review
- Asus 2-in-1 Q524UQ
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Review: The Refresh Of A Refresh Is Here
- Gigabyte Psu buzzing?
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions