Priced at $139.99 US, I found myself thinking that while this is going to be a good board, ASRock would've priced themselves out of the market a bit as we're used to seeing them come in cheaper than brands like ASUS and GIGABYTE.
Once you're up and running, though, you'll find yourself having no issue justifying the extra $10 US over the other brands, as really, ASRock has put together a great motherboard here.
Out of the box performance is just as you'd hope and expect. Getting into the BIOS, we saw that graphical BIOS that we've become accustomed to seeing and when it came to the options, we could see our A75 Extreme6 offered us a load while at the same time making it easy to understand what everything did.
The board did great in overclocking and at nearly 3.7GHz we managed to have our memory running at just over 2000MHz DDR while keeping the same aggressive CL7 timings.
In the end, ASRock has just put together a really strong board that manages to perform extremely well at both stock and overclocked. When it all comes down to it, there's not much more we can ask for from them.
If you find yourself wanting a strong overclocking A75 motherboard that carries heaps of expansion slots and a really easy to use BIOS, the A75 Extreme6 from ASRock is a stand out option that sits below that important $150 US mark still.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit