HIS has put together a really nice card here with a superb cooler and a nice little overclock. Combined with the latest Catalyst release, you just end up with a card that offers us fantastic performance at a $139.99 US price point.
The HD 6770 is just a really great model from AMD that offers us strong performance in a lot of today's games. Sure, it struggles in extremely intensive ones like Aliens vs. Predator and Lost Planet 2, but we can see in games like Batman AA, Far Cry 2 and Mafia II we have some really strong performance that equates to a good gaming experience.
Combine this performance with the IceQ X cooler that has served us well in the past and continues to serve us well today, and you find yourself looking at a really great card that hits the mid-range market perfectly.
Unfortunately I find myself running out of things to say for the simple reason the card itself is simple. It looks good, performs well and comes in at a great price point. For $139.99 US, it's just a fantastic option for people who are on a budget.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and 3DMark 11]
- Page 4 [3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Street Fighter IV]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 14 [Temperature Test]
- Page 15 [Sound Test]
- Page 16 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 17 [Final Thoughts]