Results - Sisoft Sandra Millenium
Results - 3DMark 2000
Results - Star Trek Armada 1024x768 16bit color
End users have been complaining about ABit's products of late claiming that they just haven't put enough though into their boards and accessories, this time ABIT have far outdone themselves. Not only have they used a highly successful chipset for the foundation but have also added ATA-100 RAID support for getting more out of your hard disk setup along with some very innovative overclocking features such as Softmenu 3 and a supped up heatsink on the BX Northbridge this board is designed to fly. Does this board deserve the name ABIT? Yes, this board makes all other BX platforms look much too tame for the overclocker. The ABIT BX133 RAID is the only BX board to buy for your hard earned socket 370 CPU that you just have to overclock.
Rating - 9.5 / 10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit