Results - Sisoft Sandra Millenium
Results - 3DMark 2000
Results - Star Trek Armada 1024x768 16bit color
End users have been complaining about ABit's products of late claiming that they just haven't put enough though into their boards and accessories, this time ABIT have far outdone themselves. Not only have they used a highly successful chipset for the foundation but have also added ATA-100 RAID support for getting more out of your hard disk setup along with some very innovative overclocking features such as Softmenu 3 and a supped up heatsink on the BX Northbridge this board is designed to fly. Does this board deserve the name ABIT? Yes, this board makes all other BX platforms look much too tame for the overclocker. The ABIT BX133 RAID is the only BX board to buy for your hard earned socket 370 CPU that you just have to overclock.
Rating - 9.5 / 10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top