The Motherboard Continued
As we start to move towards the top of the board, there's no real surprises with our four DIMM slots which support up to 1866MHz DDR3. Below that we've also got our main 24-Pin ATX power connector.
Moving towards the CPU area side of things, you can see we've got our normal 8-Pin CPU power connector located in a fairly typical position between the heatsink and I/O side of things.
As for the CPU side of things, it's extremely clean here with plenty of room around the socket. You can see to the right we've got some fan headers, but for the most part there's no real big surprises here that stand out.
Getting over to the I/O side of things, we've got a combo PS/2 port and two USB 2.0 ports. Next to that we've got an eSATA header at the bottom, two more USB 2.0 ports and a Bluetooth header at the top. Next up, we've got some display outputs which include DisplayPort, HDMI and a DVI-D one.
We've got another two USB ports, but these are USB 3.0 controlled natively via the A75 chipset. Above that we've got gigabit networking via the Marvell 88E8059 controller and we've finally got our audio outputs running off the Realtek ALC892 codec.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard