The Motherboard Continued
As we start to move towards the top of the board, there's no real surprises with our four DIMM slots which support up to 1866MHz DDR3. Below that we've also got our main 24-Pin ATX power connector.
Moving towards the CPU area side of things, you can see we've got our normal 8-Pin CPU power connector located in a fairly typical position between the heatsink and I/O side of things.
As for the CPU side of things, it's extremely clean here with plenty of room around the socket. You can see to the right we've got some fan headers, but for the most part there's no real big surprises here that stand out.
Getting over to the I/O side of things, we've got a combo PS/2 port and two USB 2.0 ports. Next to that we've got an eSATA header at the bottom, two more USB 2.0 ports and a Bluetooth header at the top. Next up, we've got some display outputs which include DisplayPort, HDMI and a DVI-D one.
We've got another two USB ports, but these are USB 3.0 controlled natively via the A75 chipset. Above that we've got gigabit networking via the Marvell 88E8059 controller and we've finally got our audio outputs running off the Realtek ALC892 codec.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- Dauntless passes 2 million players, new expansion next month
- COD: Black Ops 4 Zombie trailer, undead tigers/time travel
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit