The Motherboard Continued
As we start to move towards the top of the board, there's no real surprises with our four DIMM slots which support up to 1866MHz DDR3. Below that we've also got our main 24-Pin ATX power connector.
Moving towards the CPU area side of things, you can see we've got our normal 8-Pin CPU power connector located in a fairly typical position between the heatsink and I/O side of things.
As for the CPU side of things, it's extremely clean here with plenty of room around the socket. You can see to the right we've got some fan headers, but for the most part there's no real big surprises here that stand out.
Getting over to the I/O side of things, we've got a combo PS/2 port and two USB 2.0 ports. Next to that we've got an eSATA header at the bottom, two more USB 2.0 ports and a Bluetooth header at the top. Next up, we've got some display outputs which include DisplayPort, HDMI and a DVI-D one.
We've got another two USB ports, but these are USB 3.0 controlled natively via the A75 chipset. Above that we've got gigabit networking via the Marvell 88E8059 controller and we've finally got our audio outputs running off the Realtek ALC892 codec.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Black Masses trailer showcases 6,000 zombies on screen
- Treyarch details upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 patch
- Project Nova goes into Closed Alpha next month
- Samsung phones in 2020: in-screen cameras and no bezel?!
- Games-as-a-service driving EA and Activision into the future
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam