Looking at the board for the first time, you can see that we've got that black and blue combination we've been seeing a lot from companies. It's a good color scheme and we can understand why companies are using it. It seems to probably be a bit more appropriate for someone like Sapphire, though, who does tend to use a lot of blue.
Starting to move in closer to the board, you can see our expansion slot setup which consists of two PCI-E x1 slots, one PCI-E x4, two legacy PCI slots and a single PCI-E x16.
The biggest surprise would probably be the inclusion of the Mini PCI-E slot. This is something we seem to be seeing a bit more of. You could use something like a TV Tuner or WiFi card. I don't think at the moment it's something you're really going to make use of, but maybe in time. What is appealing about it is the fact you can have a card that takes very little physical room.
Moving away from the expansions and onto the bottom of the board, we've got a speaker on the left. Moving across, we've got a clear CMOS button, reset and power buttons and switch that lets you choose which BIOS to use. Moving more along, we've got a USB 3.0 header, two USB 2.0 headers, fan header and our LED debug reader. Once in Windows, though, this tells you the CPU temperature which I absolutely love. It means that once booted it continues to remain useful and if you've got a window you can easily see your CPU temperature.
Turning the corner, you can see a total of five red SATA ports which all come in as SATA III offering us up to 6 Gbps transfer rates. To the left you can also see our front panel header that sits between our SATA ports and LED debug.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Free Absolver expansion released 'Downfall' packs content
- Red Dead Redemption 2 NPC system explained by Rockstar devs
- Anthem reaches 'alpha' development phase, demo on Feb 1st
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey receives EPIC launch trailer
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro under $12 USD & free shipping!
- Silicon Motion SM2262EN Preview: Micron 96-Layer TLC
- Need Advice 7800X OC
- Dial +1-844-319-0999 Dell technical support phone number for Dell help
- For Sale [10 Pieces] Apple iPhone Xs/Xs Max 64GB New $5,990CAD
- Recommendations replacing my Asus laptop Wifi adapter
- Xola Online Booking Platform Launches Travel Industry's First App Marketplace for In-Destination Tour and Activity Providers
- Creative's Super X-Fi Magical Headphone Holography Launches
- New ELiMENT Duplex LC Uniboot Connector Offers Highly Engineered Process and Ease of Installation
- Sevatec Announces Partnership with George Mason University
- VOTI DETECTION Announces the Launch of a Powerful Compact Table Top 3D Perspective X-Ray Security Scanner