Core temperature in a little warmer on our Sapphire boards at stock and of course overclocked we do see it jump up. Because we have to rely on companies own software for temperature reading on the A75 platform, we're not sure it's the absolute best way comparing board to board. For the most part, though, the results line up as we'd expect.
Power Draw Tests
Power draw on the board is quite low and we can see it lines up with the ASUS board which is the lowest board here at idle. At load it comes in a little lower, but 10 - 15w makes very little difference. Overclocked we can see a bit of a boost in power draw, but it's nothing too major. This is indeed one of the best benefits to the Fusion platform.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Avengers 4: End Game Trailer, 289 million views in 24 hours
- Concerns about Super Smash Bros. UItimates 'Spirits Mode'
- RTS title 'Conan Unconquered' announced for PC on Steam
- Kingdom Hearts III - Opening Cinematic ft Skrillex & More
- Smash Bros. Ultimate 1st DLC fighter: Persona 5's 'Joker'
- SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless Review
- Z390 ultra bios needs serious work
- Arena Clash 'Overwatch, League of Legends and Tekken 7 Tournament Finals Head to Stratford
- Shoot the Virtual Dead in GUNGRAVE VR! Launching on PlayStation VR TODAY!
- McLaren 570s Car Pack Available In Rocket League Now
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse Launches December 18
- Grinding Gear Games Launches Path of Exile: Betrayal for PC