Looking at the board, the first thing you notice is of course the small size that is associated with the mATX format. You're able to get a good idea of where everything sits, but let's move in a little bit closer and see just what exactly is going on as we move around the board.
Looking at the bottom corner of the board, you can see we just have three expansion slots; two x16 and a single x4 one. Because there's no NF200 included, when you go for a dual card setup both will run at x8, but as we've seen in previous testing, the x8 x8 Intel setup seems to be stronger than the x16 x16 NF200 setup anyway.
Moving to the bottom of the board, we can see that ASUS have still implemented the popular power and reset button along with the LED debug. One of the first things we see companies drop when they move to the mATX format is these little features and it's great to see they're still present on the ASUS offering. Moving over to the right, you can see we've got some USB 2.0 headers, fan header and our front system panel header.
Turning the corner, you can see we've got a total of six SATA ports here which all run off the Z68 chipset. The four grey ones are SATA II while the two red ones are SATA III which are of course going to be your first choice when it comes to hooking up your hard drives.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Take-Two will publish Obsidian's new Fallout creator-led RPG
- Andriod lollipop users now have Google Assistant
- Largest stolen credential data base found to date
- Twitch is now featured as an Alexa Echo Skill
- Google Duo rolled out to standard dial app
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition Drivers Detailed
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series