Unlike most of the other motherboard manufacturers, we see that GIGABYTE have chosen to stick with that older style BIOS design and not opt for the graphical interface that we're seeing from most other companies. It's not a bad thing, because as you go in to the BIOS you find yourself having a good idea of where to go when it comes to overclocking or disabling features.
The big problem at the moment is that a lot of people find themselves unsure what kind of voltages they can use when it comes to overclocking the new platform. As you can see above, we've got a lot of normal voltages like CPU PLL, DDR3 and CPU, but we've also got some new ones like APU VDDP and FCH. No doubt as time goes on, though, people will figure out the best place to sit with these voltages.
As for the rest of the BIOS, there's no real surprises; each section is fairly self-explanatory and if you've used a GIGABYTE Award BIOS over the last few years you should know exactly what's going on.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off Switch VR kits in action
- Anthem made $3.5 million in microtransactions
- Nintendo's top 10 best-selling Indie titles on the Switch
- Official Assassin's Creed III Remastered PC specs revealed
- Streamer beats 5 Soulsborne games with no hits by enemies
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced