Unlike most of the other motherboard manufacturers, we see that GIGABYTE have chosen to stick with that older style BIOS design and not opt for the graphical interface that we're seeing from most other companies. It's not a bad thing, because as you go in to the BIOS you find yourself having a good idea of where to go when it comes to overclocking or disabling features.
The big problem at the moment is that a lot of people find themselves unsure what kind of voltages they can use when it comes to overclocking the new platform. As you can see above, we've got a lot of normal voltages like CPU PLL, DDR3 and CPU, but we've also got some new ones like APU VDDP and FCH. No doubt as time goes on, though, people will figure out the best place to sit with these voltages.
As for the rest of the BIOS, there's no real surprises; each section is fairly self-explanatory and if you've used a GIGABYTE Award BIOS over the last few years you should know exactly what's going on.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ABZU will be taking a dive into the Nintendo Switch, Nov 29
- 'Fortuna' update brings Warframe new concurrent gamer high
- Game of the Year 2018 nominees: 6 games worth playing
- Insomniac release Spider-Man DLC 2 trailer 'Turf Wars'
- Nintendo Black Friday Sales: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe & More
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms