While there isn't a lengthy list of cables here for the CX430V2, it isn't short on what you'll need by any means. Of course, we find the 20+4 pin Main and ATX 4+4 connectors. The single PCI-E cable has only one connector and is of the 6+2 variety. Peripheral connections are handled via three cables. Two of the cables have dual SATA connectors on them while the third has three Molex connectors and a single floppy connector.
As you'd expect, the CX430V2 uses a single 12V rail. Moving on.
A Look Inside
Opening up the power supply, we find what should be ample cooling for a low end power supply.
The primary capacitor is a single Samxon cap rated for 85C. It would be nice to see at least Taiwanese capacitors here instead of Chinese.
Taking a look at the secondary capacitors, we find a mix of more Samxon caps with a few Teapo capacitors. At least all of these are rated for 105C.
Keeping everything nice and cool is the 120mm Yate Loon fan, model D12SH-12.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- COD: Black Ops 4 multiplayer could be inspired by Overwatch
- AMD Combat Crate: CPU, GPU, motherboard combo from MSI
- Detroit: Become Human gets gold mastered, demo coming soon
- Lootbox and skin trade to make $50 billion by 2022
- Yakuza devs making new IP for SEGA
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit