While there isn't a lengthy list of cables here for the CX430V2, it isn't short on what you'll need by any means. Of course, we find the 20+4 pin Main and ATX 4+4 connectors. The single PCI-E cable has only one connector and is of the 6+2 variety. Peripheral connections are handled via three cables. Two of the cables have dual SATA connectors on them while the third has three Molex connectors and a single floppy connector.
As you'd expect, the CX430V2 uses a single 12V rail. Moving on.
A Look Inside
Opening up the power supply, we find what should be ample cooling for a low end power supply.
The primary capacitor is a single Samxon cap rated for 85C. It would be nice to see at least Taiwanese capacitors here instead of Chinese.
Taking a look at the secondary capacitors, we find a mix of more Samxon caps with a few Teapo capacitors. At least all of these are rated for 105C.
Keeping everything nice and cool is the 120mm Yate Loon fan, model D12SH-12.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard