Inside the Box
Pulling the CX430V2 out of the box reveals rather simplistic but effective packaging. The box is just the right size for everything to fit snugly inside and the power supply itself is protected by a bubble wrap bag.
Taking the power supply out of the bag, we find our I/O specification label and see that the power supply is finished in a rough black.
Corsair's logo and the model number are displayed on both sides of the power supply.
The front is a blank slate with the exception of the native cables that exit the power supply.
It is nice to see an on/off switch included on a budget power supply. The standard honeycomb mesh grill allows for plenty of airflow.
Cooling the CX430V2 is a 120mm fan with wire grill on the bottom.
While you're usually lucky to even get mounting screws with budget power supplies, Corsair makes sure you're taken care of with that and more. We also find plenty of cable ties, a case badge, the user manual and AC power cable.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox One X consoles come with PUBG for limited time
- Call of Duty WWII reigns U.S. game sales charts
- Infinity Ward opens new studio in Poland
- Zelda director has 'lots of ideas' for new DLC, games
- Amazon re-list chromecast in hopes of peace with Google
- Patriot Viper V570 Blackout Gaming Mouse Review
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series