The packaging of the chaser MK-1 is very appealing to look at with the large case image over what I assume is a galaxy. Also on this panel you get the "pursuit without fear" tag line and the extra big tower and internal USB icons.
This side shows a list of features that get repeated in various languages so that the rest of the market that can't read English knows what the next panel shows.
A lot gets covered on the back panel. The cooling gets covered at the top left and it shows the water cooling options under it. On the right the panel covers the features, unique design and both the external and internal structure features.
The remaining side of the packaging only houses an image of the chassis with the part number of this chassis right under it.
As most do, Thermaltake ships the chassis with support from the Styrofoam end caps and the typical plastic liner to keep vibrations from scratching it. When opening the box, you will find your owner's manual and warranty information floating outside of the internal packaging in the box.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz