The packaging of the chaser MK-1 is very appealing to look at with the large case image over what I assume is a galaxy. Also on this panel you get the "pursuit without fear" tag line and the extra big tower and internal USB icons.
This side shows a list of features that get repeated in various languages so that the rest of the market that can't read English knows what the next panel shows.
A lot gets covered on the back panel. The cooling gets covered at the top left and it shows the water cooling options under it. On the right the panel covers the features, unique design and both the external and internal structure features.
The remaining side of the packaging only houses an image of the chassis with the part number of this chassis right under it.
As most do, Thermaltake ships the chassis with support from the Styrofoam end caps and the typical plastic liner to keep vibrations from scratching it. When opening the box, you will find your owner's manual and warranty information floating outside of the internal packaging in the box.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series