All we can say is this board rules. E7205 on the desktop platform is one of the best things ever for the Intel Pentium 4. No more needing expensive RDRAM to take full advantage of the Pentium 4's high speed bus, now you can get it with cheaper, mainstream Dual Channel DDR memory.
Gigabyte has made a super adoption on this chipset. The stability and overclocking are unbelievable. Out test system was able to hit 182Mhz FSB with an extremely stable operating memory and CPU system.
Feature wire, the Gigabyte board has some superb features like Dual RAID, Dual BIOS, Gigabit Ethernet and Dual Power systems. Firewire would have been nice for this board but we can't have everything.
In all Gigabyte have put together a board that is more than worthy of a full 10 out of 10, but with a few minor gripes in hand we can't give it perfect rating this time - but we can give it the next best thing.
12V aux power connector placed poorly
Rating: 9.5 out of 10 and TweakTown Editors Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- Resident Evil 2 remake: RE7 engine, 4K 60FPS on PS4 Pro
- Fortnite made almost $300 million in April
- Rum Runner's Pack free DLC debuts to Pillars of Eternity 2
- New Battlerite Royale screenshots unveil UI/more gameplay
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit