MSI likes to load their boards up with extra software (as do many manufacturers now). Some of it is excellent; others not so good.
The installer is very straight forward and now they have even included a total installer.
One of the nicer features is the THX software for the audio CODEC on the motherboard. Adding THX into the audio gives another level of quality for gaming and multi-media.
The Easy Viewer is a pretty cool piece of software - it gives you a cover flow style UI for viewing your pictures. As you can see, the images stand out really well on the glossy black background.
MSI also includes a teaming utility so you can get the most out of your dual NICs. The default mode is LACP (Link Aggregation mode). This combines the two ports into a single device that is capable of an aggregate 2Gb/s of potential bandwidth.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:30 pm CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Overclocking & Control Center Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup and Comments]
- Page 7 [Synthetic Tests - Part I]
- Page 8 [Synthetic Tests - Part II]
- Page 9 [Synthetic Tests - Part III]
- Page 10 [Real-World Tests - Part I]
- Page 11 [Real-World Tests Part II]
- Page 12 [Power Usage, Heat Tests and Final Thoughts]