The Silverstone SST-PS06B-W Mid Tower Case
If you haven't picked up on the accent color of the PS06, here it is. The light blue zigzag down the front of the chassis is bold, yet I still like it. The shape of the chassis takes its basis from the PS05, but the angled lines and accent strip is more along the lines of the Raven line.
The top has the bold accents as well. This time they surround a large tray that also contains the front I/O, consisting of the two USB 3.0 ports and the audio jacks. Behind all of this is a removable cover over the top exhaust fan.
Flip the case over and remove the covering mesh and plastic with an easy to find latch at the rear of the case, it reveals the 180mm Air Penetrator fan pre-installed and pre-wired to a switch in the rear of the chassis for HI and LOW settings.
The left of the SST-PS06B-W has what the W signifies, a window, and a large one at that! Also, you can really see the similarities in the outer shape of the PS05 here as well, but the PS05 didn't have those bold accents at the top.
The rear of the chassis has all your basic wants and needs covered. Things to point out are, the logo at the top which is where the release for the fan cover is and the PSU also installs in the bottom and the large plastic handle under it to remove the filter I will show you in a minute.
The right side of the PS06 is pretty plain with a large panel of black painted steel, but again, just a bit of flash at the top with the light blue accent.
Under the chassis the PS06 gets supported by the large rails in the back that holds the large filter laying in front of the chassis. The front of the case uses the large round rubber feet to keep this chassis stable.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Games titan Tencent earns $45 billion in 2018
- Capcom release Devil May Cry 5 soundtrack on Spotify/Steam
- Sixth Goku iteration added to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Kotal Kahn gets bodied in his own Mortal Kombat 11 reveal
- Heavy Rain/Detroit: Become Human will release on Epic Store
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023