The Silverstone SST-PS06B-W Mid Tower Case
If you haven't picked up on the accent color of the PS06, here it is. The light blue zigzag down the front of the chassis is bold, yet I still like it. The shape of the chassis takes its basis from the PS05, but the angled lines and accent strip is more along the lines of the Raven line.
The top has the bold accents as well. This time they surround a large tray that also contains the front I/O, consisting of the two USB 3.0 ports and the audio jacks. Behind all of this is a removable cover over the top exhaust fan.
Flip the case over and remove the covering mesh and plastic with an easy to find latch at the rear of the case, it reveals the 180mm Air Penetrator fan pre-installed and pre-wired to a switch in the rear of the chassis for HI and LOW settings.
The left of the SST-PS06B-W has what the W signifies, a window, and a large one at that! Also, you can really see the similarities in the outer shape of the PS05 here as well, but the PS05 didn't have those bold accents at the top.
The rear of the chassis has all your basic wants and needs covered. Things to point out are, the logo at the top which is where the release for the fan cover is and the PSU also installs in the bottom and the large plastic handle under it to remove the filter I will show you in a minute.
The right side of the PS06 is pretty plain with a large panel of black painted steel, but again, just a bit of flash at the top with the light blue accent.
Under the chassis the PS06 gets supported by the large rails in the back that holds the large filter laying in front of the chassis. The front of the case uses the large round rubber feet to keep this chassis stable.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony makes sign-ups for PS4 v5.50 firmware beta available
- Netflix won't be available on the Nintendo Switch as of yet
- QLOC to port Dark Souls Remastered to respective platforms
- ViewSonic shows off new gaming displays at CES 2018
- NBA Jam remake teased, and now it needs to happen
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series