The SST-PS06B-W comes in a plain brown box to help keep costs down. I mean, do you really need the box to be flashy to sit in your basement while the case is on your desk? Found here is a head on look at the PS06 with a list of seven features to its left.
The features that got listed on the front are repeated nine more times here in as many languages.
The rear panel gives you a much better idea of what's going on inside of the chassis. Eleven features are pointed out around and inside the PS06.
The specifications chart on this side shows there is a windowed and non-windowed version of this chassis. We are testing the black windowed version of the PS06 today.
Styrofoam end caps and a thin plastic liner is all it takes to get the PS06 to my house in great shape for me to present to you.
Once the foam and plastic liner are out of the way, there is one added layer of protection in this instance. With the Windowed version of this chassis, both sides get an application of static clink plastic to keep the window as perfect as possible.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dbrands Nintendo Switch skins guarantee no damage to device
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Xbox One could soon have 120Hz high refresh rate option
- Valve picks up Campo Santo, Firewatch developer
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit