the Final Look
I did a bit of investigating as to how one would maintain the Infinite EVO or remove built up dust. What I found was a bit disappointing. Looking around, I could see the screws in the top of the frame, but I couldn't see how to remove the aluminum plate to gain access to them. What I found was you have to remove the rubber pads at the top, destroying the adhesive, to gain access inside.
For our testing, and since an AC adapter wasn't provided, I plugged in the mini USB to the cooler and the other end I will plug into my laptop so we can get under way.
I ended up not using the USB cable deal, as no matter what I did, the cables end up in the middle of the cooler and even though small, would disturb what air this cooler can provide to my laptop. So I simply tied up the wire for our testing; this way there is no interference issues to ponder.
My 15" Lenovo just fits the Infinite EVO, and I can see why they don't stress that this cooler is for 17" models. While it has no issues supporting the weight of a 17" laptop, it will hang over the cooler a bit.
For this specific laptop, I really like the USB port placement. It doesn't interfere with the laptop's ports and makes hooking up and disconnecting things that much easier.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sixth Goku iteration added to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Kotal Kahn gets bodied in his own Mortal Kombat 11 reveal
- Heavy Rain/Detroit: Become Human will release on Epic Store
- Epic Games announces $100 million grant program
- Smash Bros. Ultimate pro-player storms out of tournament
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- Seagate Game Drive PS4 2TB Review
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023