The Cooler Master infinite EVO
Our first look, unimpeded, at the top of the EVO shows from this angle you see the "u" shaped aluminum plate that surrounds the vented center area. This is where the air gets pushed into your laptop. At the top and the bottom, there are rubber pads to keep your laptop on the EVO.
The left side is the power side of things. With the 61mm tall rear and 17mm front, it gives the EVO a 9° incline for a more ergonomic feel during use of this cooler.
Zooming in on the power section of the EVO you see what's going on. There is a mini USB jack to power this cooler via USB on your laptop. The power button turn this on an off and activates the blue LED to the right of it. Then there is the step-less fan dial speed control and the jack for an optional AC power source.
From the front you can not only see the low front edge, but more importantly you can see the depth of the groove in the back that delivers the air. The vents on both sides are angled to push air towards the center, but the area under and behind the vents are cut away completely.
The left side is pretty plain aside from the connectivity at the back of the EVO. The gap between the frame and the top aluminum is where you slide the USB wiring for a clean and tidy workspace.
Closing the gap here as well, you can see more clearly that Cooler Master supplies three USB 1.1/USB 2.0 ports. They also don't recommend using high power draw devices here unless you have an AC adapter.
A look under the EVO shows us the large rubber feet used to keep this cooler stable and in place on any surface.
Here is a closer look at the product label and product number for those who might want to see it.
Four large slits in the back of the cooler act as the intake for the blower fans.
Since the Infinite EVO is a dual fan model of notebook cooler, you will find intake slits on both halves of the cooler.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- COLORFUL's new iGame SSDs: up to 3GB/sec read with RGB
- What if Certain Affinity is making a free-to-play Halo?
- Square Enix commits to games as a service business model
- SAG-AFTRA video game voice actor strike ends
- Shadow of War balanced to be played without lootboxes
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM