The Cooler Master infinite EVO
Our first look, unimpeded, at the top of the EVO shows from this angle you see the "u" shaped aluminum plate that surrounds the vented center area. This is where the air gets pushed into your laptop. At the top and the bottom, there are rubber pads to keep your laptop on the EVO.
The left side is the power side of things. With the 61mm tall rear and 17mm front, it gives the EVO a 9° incline for a more ergonomic feel during use of this cooler.
Zooming in on the power section of the EVO you see what's going on. There is a mini USB jack to power this cooler via USB on your laptop. The power button turn this on an off and activates the blue LED to the right of it. Then there is the step-less fan dial speed control and the jack for an optional AC power source.
From the front you can not only see the low front edge, but more importantly you can see the depth of the groove in the back that delivers the air. The vents on both sides are angled to push air towards the center, but the area under and behind the vents are cut away completely.
The left side is pretty plain aside from the connectivity at the back of the EVO. The gap between the frame and the top aluminum is where you slide the USB wiring for a clean and tidy workspace.
Closing the gap here as well, you can see more clearly that Cooler Master supplies three USB 1.1/USB 2.0 ports. They also don't recommend using high power draw devices here unless you have an AC adapter.
A look under the EVO shows us the large rubber feet used to keep this cooler stable and in place on any surface.
Here is a closer look at the product label and product number for those who might want to see it.
Four large slits in the back of the cooler act as the intake for the blower fans.
Since the Infinite EVO is a dual fan model of notebook cooler, you will find intake slits on both halves of the cooler.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI Afterburner v4.6.0 beta 9 supports NVIDIA Turing GPUs
- SpaceX plans first private customer for Moon trip in 2023
- Metro Exodus new GeForce RTX real-time ray traced GI video
- YouTube moves gaming front and center
- SCUM sells 1 million copies to date
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Can't connect to the media server on my AC68U
- Need help with my asus rp-AC68U
- x299 Taichi XE vs Formula OC usb controllers 2 or 3?
- Psyonix And Hot Wheels Reveal New Rocket League DLC
- Pirate Island Rescue released on Steam
- Celebrated crime caper The Swindle slinks onto Nintendo Switch this October
- Tricky Towers coming to Nintendo Switch!
- Beat Hazard 2 is now in Beta and will be heading for Steam Early Access in October.