48x Write CD-R
16x Rewrite CD-RW
48x Read CD-ROM Speed
ATAPI / E-IDE, support up to Ultra-DMA Mode2 (33.3MB/sec)
Access Time :
Buffer Size :
System Requirement :
CPU Pentium 2 400MHz or faster, 64MB DRAM required
HDD must have access time < 20ms, with a minimum of 100MB Free space
Supported Disc Format :
CD/CD-R/CD-RW formats both 8cm & 12cm discs (up to 99 mins)
Supported Write Modes:
Disc-at-once, Track-at-Once, Session-at-Once, Multi-Session, Packet Writing.
MTBF (Life) :
146 (D) x 194 (W) x 41.7 (H) mm
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- OptoRite Burner - Page 1 [Introduction]
- OptoRite Burner - Page 2 [Specifications]
- OptoRite Burner - Page 3 [Technology Overview and Features]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Seagate announce its new Enterprise Datasphere Fleet
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 gameplay trailer released
- NZXT introduce the GRID+ V3 fan controller
- Seagate introduce Seagate Secure security features
- NZXT announce their all-new H Series cases
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz