The Motherboard Continued
Moving to the top of the board, we've got our four RAM slots which support like most other P67 / Z68 boards, 32GB of DDR3 at speeds ranging from 1066MHz DDR to 2133MHz DDR via overclocking.
Below the RAM slots we've got our main 24-Pin ATX power connector and next to that we've got our IDE connector. Next to that you can see we've got a little 3-Pin fan header.
Around the CPU area you can see our 8-Pin CPU connector that sits towards the back of the board. As for the CPU area, you can see we've got a pretty clean setup going on which doesn't come as much of a surprise. You can also get a closer look at the heatsinks that ASRock are using which look pretty good.
Getting into the I/O side of things, you can see we've got two PS/2 connectors, clear CMOS button, Optical and Coaxial ports and a red eSATA III port that's shared with the onboard SATA3_1 port. Above our eSATA port and moving over, we've got a total of eight USB ports; six are USB 2.0 with one being a Fatal1ty mouse port which allows for a customizable polling rate from 125 Hz to 1000 Hz.
The two blue USB ports are USB 3.0 controlled via the Etron EJ168A controller. We've also got a Gigabit networking port controlled via the Realtek RTL8111E and next to that we've got six audio jacks controlled via the Realtek ALC892 codec.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz