When it comes to the BIOS side of things, the Z68MA-ED55 uses the same UEFI CLiCKBiOS that we saw on its big bother. On a whole it's fairly simple, but with the ability for companies to really begin to mix it up when it comes to the BIOS side of things, it can take a little to get your head around.
For the most part, if you're in the BIOS to do overclocking you want to be in the clearly labeled overclocking section. These are screens taken from the Z68A-GD80 we tested at launch, but know that its BIOS is near identical.
As we mentioned above, the BIOS is pretty easy to use, but because it's quite different to what a lot of other companies offer in the form of layout, it can take a little to get your head around.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NASA wants to help save Tony Stark in Avengers: Endgame
- Nintendo optimistic on 20 million Switch sales target
- Bethesda celebrates 25 years of Doom's demon-slaying havoc
- Beyond Good and Evil 2 is all about being a space pirate
- Fallout 76 respecs aren't retroactive
- My Asus TUF FX504GD (a gaming laptop) crashes everytime I launch high end games
- OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock 14-Port Review
- AORUS LED i2c control?
- 1stPlayer Bullet Hunter MK6 Gaming Keyboard Review
- SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless Review
- SAIRENTO VR slashes onto PSVR early 2019
- Rules of Survival Ultra: A Revolutionary Version with Day/Night Cycle, Changing Weather and Enhanced Game Models
- Brutal Classic-Style FPS SUFFER is out now on Steam!
- The hottest Steam games arrive in Fanatical's Winter Sale
- YIIK: A Post-Modern RPG Spreads Conspiracy Theories on Switch, PlayStation 4, Steam on Jan. 17, 2019