Version and / or Patch Used: Latest Steam Update
Timedemo or Level Used: Built in Benchmark
Developer Homepage: http://www.2kczech.com/
Product Homepage: http://www.mafia2game.com/
Mafia II is a third-person action-adventure video game, the sequel to Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven. It is developed by 2K Czech, previously known as Illusion Softworks, and is published by 2K Games. The game is set from 1943 to 1951 in Empire Bay (the name is a reference to New York's state nickname "The Empire State"), a fictional city based on San Francisco and New York City, with influences from Chicago and Detroit. The game features a completely open-ended game map of 10 square miles. No restrictions are included from the start of the game. There are around 50 vehicles in the game, as well as licensed music from the era.
While at the lower resolution we've got no problems getting the FPS we need to play Mafia II, you can see at the highest resolution the reference clocked card is able to only just sneak across that 60 FPS average we aim for. On the other hand, the MATRIX which we've overclocked to over 900MHz on the core sees a strong performance boost that puts it in the 70 FPS realm.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Card]
- Page 3 [Specifications and Overclocking]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark 11]
- Page 5 [3DMark Vantage]
- Page 6 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Street Fighter IV]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 16 [Benchmarks - PhysX Tests]
- Page 17 [Temperature Test]
- Page 18 [Sound Test]
- Page 19 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 20 [Total Performance Rating (TPR)]
- Page 21 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA's next-gen RTX server pods pack 1280 Turing GPUs
- Google's console-killer Stadia wages war on the industry
- Google's Stadia changes gaming forever
- Atari VCS console upgraded to Ryzen APU
- SEGA's survey dictates 'the next steps' for many SEGA titles
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Halloween 4K Blu-ray Review
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- Dirt Rally Driver HD the successful mobile game is now available in PC for free
- Super Phantom Cat, a Retro Platformer is Launching on Nintendo Switch March 21st
- Turtle Beach Unveils Its All-New Recon 70 Series Gaming Headsets
- Sacrifices, demons and emperors of Elmoraden
- Lilith Games Rebrands Rise of Civilizations to Rise of Kingdoms