The GT Omega Racing Simulator is great fun not only for you, but for others as well. We entertain a lot of guests and everyone whose spent time in the Simulator has walked away with a smile on their face. Getting people out of the cockpit is a lot harder than it is to get them in and you may just want to just hide it because our guests stay a lot longer after getting some seat time.
The Simulator has a lot of great features that work together to increase your immersion. The first is giving you a proper seating position to enjoy your gaming / simulation experience. Nothing makes you feel more like you're sitting in an office chair pretending to be driving than an office chair. It doesn't matter how comfortable your office chair is, it's still an office chair! There's just no way to get around the fact that your butt is planted in something designed to keep you comfortable while typing.
The next excellent feature is having your wheel setup mounted someplace other than your workstation desk where you work or do your homework. I'll admit there were times when I wanted to jump into some iRacing or Gran Turismo, but didn't want to spend the 20 minutes to setup my wheel. Being able to just walk over and fire up a game gives me a lot more seat time.
The accessory package offered gives you a lot of flexibility when choosing your setup. It doesn't matter if you use an existing TV in your living room or if you're mounting a monitor to the Simulator; the choice is yours. The same goes for the shifter and keyboard mount options. If you mainly play Gran Turismo on the PS3, then you won't need to mount a keyboard to the Simulator, but the tray makes for a nice remote holder while in game.
As long as you are not scraping together pennies to get the basic system, opt for the Pro package and get all of the accessories. You might not need the accessories now, but at some point I guarantee they will come in handy. It's a lot cheaper to get everything at one time than it is to piece together additional parts later.
Speaking of price, this is where the GT Omega Racing Simulator shines. As you know, I review the storage products here at TweakTown and will get one shot at reviewing a product like this. Management was told that I would be reviewing a wheel and pedal storage product. I spent a lot of time researching these products and there are several available on the market. You can easily spend more than 1,000 USD on a comparable product and just as easily you can spend the same amount of money on a race seat that doesn't have the same build quality or accessory package.
The GT Omega Racing Simulator Pro really stood out during my research. The basic package costs 454.21 USD and the Pro package costs 567.65. You get a lot for your money and have a product that you'll be able to enjoy for many years.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Evil Dead game still happening
- Digital-only Xbox One may have pre-loaded services, games
- Xbox Game Pass is wildly successful
- Netflix's new price hike is biggest in company history
- Hitman HD Enhanced Collection released with launch trailer
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Problem with RAM Overclock
- Comparison of directory opus and xyplorer
- Z390 Taichi Error Code 99 and A2
- The Silent Guardian: Antec present new Quiet Computing P101 Silent
- A Hero's Journey - Latest Total War: Three Kingdoms Cinematic Showcases A Jaw-Dropping China
- Pre-Order Metro Exodus From Any Physical Retailer To Secure An Exclusive Poster
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment An IO Interactive Launch Hitman HD Enhanced Collection
- Acer Debuts All-New Swift 7 with Compact Design and Incredible Screen-to-body Ratio