Our sample arrived in two large packages that were delivered in the USA by DHL. Shipping costs depend on your location and at this time it costs around 250 USD to ship the full package to the USA. GT Omega Racing doesn't have a US distributer at this time, but I happen to know they are working on it. We'll update this article if anything materializes.
The first package holds the GT Omega chair. Here we see that the chair is wrapped, but there isn't a lot of protection in the box. The good thing is that the chair has curved edges so there isn't a chair corner in the corner of the box. The corners are where most shipping incidents happen.
The other package holds the accessories and the steel frame that makes up the structure of the GT Omega Racing Simulator. Here we see that everything is double boxed.
Each component is wrapped and placed in the package in a way that keeps the parts from rubbing against one another.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY Global, just $12.32
- Nintendo and Microsoft take a 'cross-play' jab at Sony
- Rare does Sea of Thieves 'roundtable' meeting at E3 2018
- Steam Summer Sale 2018, two weeks of CRAZY low prices
- Brand new F1 2018 trailer reveals the French Grand Prix
- Best SSD For Gaming: Over 120 SSDs Tested!
- Vampyr Review: Bloody Rare
- ASROCK X370 and MB STICKS
- Aten Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock
- Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit